Battlefield inspired and physician created, Intublade™ is a disposable video laryngoscopy system with patent-pending spray technology to keep the camera lens clear of bodily fluids during intubation to ensure your success.
- Lightweight and versatile airway device for all intubations, difficult and routine.
- Anti-fog Camera with LED illumination
- Full-color, non-glare display with rechargeable battery capable of continuous use time up to 3 hours
- Intuitive hand-controlled liquid spray system built in
- Direct laryngoscopy users require no additional airway training
- Device serves as primary and secondary means of intubation as user may revert to direct laryngoscopy if desired
- Durable and reusable video display with a disposable blade at a fraction of leading competitor’s cost
- Requires no additional equipment purchasing such as rigid stylets
- Color display can resist repeated cleaning
What makes Intublade™ different?
Order your Demo/Training KIT Now
The kit includes a size 4 Mac blade, 4.5” water-resistant screen, 10 mL syringe, and a case.